Miles for Migraine Volunteer Committees
We always need volunteers. We offer training for all of our committees. You can go to individual race pages and click on VOLUNTEER or use our general volunteering button.
- Call our past participants of our Run/Walk/Relax Events and reminds them of our upcoming event in their city
- Call our past Education Day participants and reminds them of our upcoming event in their city
- Call our Top Fundraisers from our Run/Walk/Relax Events to thank them for their fundraising efforts and their commitment to Miles for Migraine
- Friendly, out-going personality, willing to speak with others (we provide a script)
- Time commitment is approximately 1 hour per event
- Reach out to your local news stations, newspapers, radio stations about our events
- Print out our event flyers and post in your community.
- Post our events in Facebook Groups (ask permission first)
- Plans events for Miles for Migraine to hold throughout the year
- Creative minds, like to have fun, friendly and outgoing
- Time commitment will fluctuate depending if there is an event or not
Social Media Committee
- Share our content with others on your social media
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ask 3 friends to share, have them ask 3 friends to share and so on and so on….
- Time commitment is minimal (15 minutes a day at most) because you are already on your own social media, so really you are just sharing our posts
- Help with the planning of the ACT NOW Volunteer Calls every month
- Marketing background, Socializing,
- Time commitment possibly 2 hours a month
- Help us to identify local sponsors in your community