“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
– Albert Einstein
In light of the current COVID situation we are making lemonade from the lemons. We have redesigned our Education Days to be online, free and shorter in length while still delivering up to the moment information on migraine and other headache diseases. We believe that while in-person presentations are the best way to help you CARE: Connect, Advocate, Relax, Educate – we can still serve the community virtually with a multitude of good information to help you navigate your migraine journey.
Our usual Education Day is delivered through lectures and experiential sessions. Our new format will still include both when possible. We will vary the sessions topics so you can visit as many events as you are able. Some of the topics we will deliver can be seen here, and a number of topics may be viewed as presented (those highlighted):
- Exercise for Migraine Prevention
- Comorbidities of Migraine
- Migraine Stigma
- Treatment Update – Products and Devices
- What is CGRP / Mechanism of Action
- Headache on the Hill Advocacy Update
- Coping with Migraine: Value Based Living
- CBD and Medical Marijuana for Migraine
- Q and A Panel with the Experts
- Patient Perspective: Moving the Needle on Migraine
- Patient Perspective: How to Carry the Load
- Patient Advocate: Not Sick - Medically Complex
- Patient Perspective: How Advocacy Has Helped Me Cope
- Patient Perspective: Living Your Best Life with Migraine
Join us for as many events as you are able. Each event will feature different content.
Registration is free but still required.