This Event Has Passed
Teens and young adults with chronic migraine and other headache disorders and/or their parents/caregivers are invited to a 90-minute program featuring the Children's Hospital of Atlanta. During this session the following topics will be covered:
- Medical and non-medical techniques to use when you have a Migraine attack.
- How can we overcome a Migraine attack?
- Train yourself to have more positive and producing thoughts
Join us to listen, learn, share personal experiences and ask questions! Meet others living with similar diagnoses, relate, and become part of our migraine community.
Dr. Jasmine Forte, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Richmond, B.A. Psychology
- Medical School: Meharry Medical College, M.D.
- Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, Child Neurology
Areas of Professional Interest
- Post-concussive syndrome
- Trigeminal autonomic cephalgias
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Intracranial hypotension
Beth Rosengrant, MSN, CPNP
- Undergraduate: GBCN of Mercer University Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduate degree: Georgia State University
- Masters of Science in Nursing
Areas of Interest:
- Non- medication treatment of Migraines
- Migraine Variants
- Healthy Lifestyle Habits
- Migraine Education
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Download your free materials from our generous sponsors!