Help us design a new special edition t-shirt for our prizes collection.
We want to offer more swag items in 2020, and think an informational or inspirational slogan would be a creative way to increase awareness about migraine and / or headache diseases. For example a shirt that has a double definition on the back, one for Migraine and one that includes an inspirational message/definition like this: “The innate ability to see the good and beauty in the world, to radiate joy and happiness, and to offer a unique perspective on life with the ability to change others’ perceptions.”
The above is only an example. We are open to any ideas you have, whether it’s a slogan or a graphic.
Our Warrior advisory board will judge the entries based on four parameters: creativity, content, clarity and conciseness
The winner will be announced on or around February 15, 2020 and will receive one of our logoed wind shirts which we reserve only to people who fundraise $1000. All ideas are welcome. What do you want the world to know about migraine and other headache diseases? "
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED BY, ENDORSED BY, ADMINISTERED BY OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR LINKEDIN.
- Timing: The “Swag Slogan Campaign Contest” (“Contest”) begins on November 1, 2019, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Miles for Migraines and any of its affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. During the Contest Period, visit [INSERT WEBSITE LINK] and fill in the form, which includes your slogan in fifty (50) words or less (the “Submission”). Your entry may also include an optional photo containing your slogan (the “Photo”). Once you complete the Submission, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest. You must complete ALL Submission questions in order to receive a valid entry; provided, however, including the Photo with your slogan is optional.
All Submissions, including submissions containing a Photo, must comply with the Submission Guidelines below set forth. Any Submission that does not comply with these guidelines will not be eligible to win a prize in the Contest and the submitting entrant may be disqualified from the Contest at the discretion of Sponsor. No notice or opportunity to correct a Submission will be given. All decisions about the eligibility of any particular Submission will be made at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are final and binding in all respects.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction;
- The Submission must not contain the image of any minor without the explicit permission of his/her legal guardian; or
- The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of participant and voiding of all of participant’s entries. In the event of a dispute as to any email address, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for such email address will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or around February 15, 2020, a panel of qualified judges, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will select the potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
In the event of a tie, five (5) judges will determine the winner by selecting the entrant who received the highest score in the creativity category. Potential winner will be notified by email and telephone on or about February 15, 2020. Except where prohibited, potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if participant is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate participant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Prize will be fulfilled 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) high quality Miles for Migraine windbreaker. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $50. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with his/her social security number and may receive a 1099 IRS tax form at year end for the retail value of the prize. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules in order to claim a prize. Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of the prize – any item, feature, cost or expense not specifically listed as part of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Publicity: By entering the Contest and/or accepting prizes, each entrant grants to Sponsor (and its licensees and partners) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future, and otherwise use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, submission and any other information or materials provided by entrant, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, without territorial restriction (except where prohibited by law), for possible editorial, publicity, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). All submissions, including submission file and content, if applicable, will become the property of Sponsor, and may be used by Sponsor for commercial purposes without payment of any kind to the participating entrants. Each entrant agrees to irrevocably and unconditionally transfer and assign to Sponsor all rights to all information submitted during the Contest, and agrees to execute and deliver such documents, certificates, assignments and other writings, and take such other actions as may be necessary or desirable to vest in Sponsor the ownership rights granted to Sponsor hereunder.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest, and select the winner(s) from the eligible entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. Sponsor agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other participant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., LINKEDIN CORPORATION ANd any PROMOTIONAL partners, of each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Contest or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Contest submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Contest. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Sponsor: Miles for Migraine, 2101 Market Street, Suite 2606, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103.
- Winner List: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request to “Swag Slogan Campaign”, Attn. Shirley Kessel, 2101 Market Street, Suite 2606, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. Requests must be received by April 15, 2020.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.